The Key to Proper irrigation starts with your sprinkler system and a concept called irrigation efficiency. Irrigation efficiency is the measure of how evenly your sprinkler system distributes water. A highly efficient system will distribute water evenly to all turf areas. A properly installed sprinkler system will provide a lush green lawn free from brown or patch spots. An underground sprinker system uses less water than a “do it yourself hose system”. What this translates to for the homeowner is water conservation and smaller water bills. These are very important issues in today’s environment.
Most homeowners are too busy in today’s world to come home and spend hours dragging a hose around. With an underground sprinkler system you can come home and spend your precious time with your family instead of dragging hoses around.
Water conservation, are you doing your part?
- 80% of the earths surface is water
- Only 1% is suitable for drinking
- The average American family uses 112,000 gallons of water per year
- 6,800 gallons of water is used for 1 days worth of food for a family of 4
- Freshwater animals are disappering five times faster than land animals
- Over 90% of the world’s freshwater is located in Antarctica
- 66% of the human body is water
- Groundwater supplies 80% of the population
- 6,800 gallons of water is used for 1 days’ worth of food for a family of 4
- Two-thirds of the water used in a home is used in the bathroom